Nov. 25, 2024, 11:21 a.m.

There are victims: a rocket damaged residential buildings in Odesa

(Photo: Volodymyr Zelenskyy/Telegram)

The occupiers launched a rocket attack on the city center of Odesa on the morning of November 25, damaging residential buildings and injuring residents.

This was reported by the head of the Odesa regional administration, Oleh Kiper.

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy, in turn, said that a rescue operation was also underway after the missile attack in Kharkiv. So far, 19 people have been reported injured. Dozens of attack drones attacked Zaporizhzhia. A child was wounded.

"In total, since last night, Russia has used about one and a half hundred attack drones, bombs, missiles against more than ten of our regions," the president said.

Кирило Бойко

Також Вам може сподобатись:

Feb. 20, 2026

Group of killers hired by Russian special services detained in Odesa region and Moldova

Enemy army attacks railroad, factory and village club in Kherson region

Court suspends election of rector of Odesa Medical University

Occupants set up a training center for UAV operators in Crimea: new threats for Odesa

Feb. 19, 2026

Schemes on the roads of Odesa region: how budget funds for repairs went into the "shadows"

Historical and Toponymic Commission of Odesa goes online: new composition, new rules

New acting deputy mayor appointed in Odesa

Cases of attacks on journalists closed in Odesa: some of the defendants avoided sentences

In Odesa region, contractor avoids punishment for misappropriation of funds for landscaping

Workshop of fake documents for conscripts exposed in Odesa

Odesa region: Interregional drug trafficking channels exposed in the framework of special operation

Rector of Odesa Polytechnic Oborskyi reveals his income for 2025

Psychotropic drugs worth one million hryvnias seized in Mykolaiv during special operation Rubicon

A cadet of the Odesa Military Academy saved a child

HACCU extends the duties of former Odesa Mayor Trukhanov