Меню
Соціальні мережі
Розділи
Feb. 22, 2026, 8:50 a.m.
Drone hits a substation in Odesa region
This article also available in English2
PHOTO: State Emergency Service in Odesa region
On the night of February 22, Russia once again launched unmanned aerial vehicle strikes on the territory of Odesa region.
The head of the Odesa regional military administration, Oleh Kiper, said.
According to him, the drone strikes targeted energy infrastructure facilities.
The hits caused large areas to catch fire. Rescuers have eliminated all the fires so far. No one was killed or injured.
On the night of February 21, Russians once again massively attacked Odesa district with attack drones and damaged civilian and energy infrastructure. Two city residents were injured - one person was hospitalized and another was treated on the spot.
At least five private houses, a four-apartment building, several garages and cars caught fire and were damaged by the enemy's attacks. A lyceum in the town was partially destroyed, and the warehouses of an energy company were also damaged.
On the night of February 17, the air raid alarm sounded in Odesa six times, and three residents were injured in the attacks. The men were hospitalized, one in serious and the other in moderate condition, and the woman was treated on the spot.
In turn, the head of the Odesa regional military administration, Oleh Kiper, said that in Odesa, one of the drones hit an apartment on the upper floors of an apartment building. There were also separate reports of hits to warehouses and a service station building. Two cars were destroyed by fire.
Almost all night on February 15, Russians also attacked Odesa with unmanned aerial vehicles, which has left three districts of the city without water supply. In Odesa district, the administrative facilities of the railway station were damaged. A second strike also damaged a railroad tanker, causing a fuel spill and fire.
